Who's Your Team? [CLOSED] - The Settlers Online

In the "Who's Your Team" contest, you will get to create the story of your very own home team. This is a writing contest but for those who ...

Thread: Football event practice match teams not disappearing.

Hello all, the problem I have come across is that during the practice football match one of the midfielder players did not disappear.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Free city-building online strategy browser game | Game FAQ

You can always contact our support team if you have any questions or problems regarding "The Settlers Online". ... Yes, your settlers continue working without you ...

Guild | Settlers Online Wiki

Having Guild Building, you can start your own guild. For starters we have 15 places for our members. Guilds can maximize up to 100 places with membership ...

r/settlersonline - Reddit

A Reddit community for players of The Settlers Online (also sometimes known as Castle Empire). This is the place where all TSO players can discuss their ...

Buffs | Settlers Online Wiki

Buffs thrown by a friend who has a premium, working longer. Zone buffs operate on a basic production (buffs with the same effect are added). – Player Buff – ...

The Settlers Online - Facebook

GAME MAINTENANCE⚠️ We would like to inform you that a game update will take place on Friday, December 18th, from approx. 09:00 CET - approx.

Guide how to migrate TSO account :: The Settlers Online General ...

I wrote this up to explain the steps I had to go through to migrate my TSO account from Steam (because game will be removed when Flash dies) ...

FAQ | The Settlers Online Knowledge Base Wiki - Fandom

A loot spot is a player slot on a multiplayer adventure to give the player a set of the adventure loot. ... finished their current round of quests first.

The Settlers Online - Steam Community Announcements

In the end we decided to streamline all our Settlers to our official website. The Steam version will shut down on the 31.12.2020. However, we are able to offer ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024