[Not a bug] League rewards (that aren't) - Gems of War | Forums

The message is merely to tell you whether you got promoted, demoted, or stay put.

[Not a Bug] I purchased the campaign pass, but did not receive the ...

I finished the campaign, and collected the rewards. Then, purchased the capmaign pass. The “collect rewards” tab is grayed out, and it shows ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

r/GemsofWar - Reddit

r/GemsofWar: This is the subreddit for people to talk about "Gems of War", a strategic hybrid puzzle and roleplaying game. Available on Steam…

Gems of War CAMPAIGN BUG GLITCH! Don't Get Banned! Worth ...

ANOTHER Bug with BAN potential! BE CAREFUL! The Elder Dragon CRAZY INSANE team ...

Nearly unplayable for new players :: Gems of War Dyskusje ogólne

You should start by unlocking kingdoms as you have money for, they start off cheap, then get more expensive. Doing the questlines for each kingdom rewards you ...

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC - Page 34

XBOX EU and NA Claimed first day. 2nd day is showing as a crate drop not orsinium. But claim is greyed out and I can't claim the crate ...

Event Feedback | Forge of Empires Forum

Collect your rewards. If you aren't able to, it's been INNO's practice to send uncollected rewards to the player's inventory. If you earned a ...

Xbox: New 7.4 Achievements unavailable - Gems of War Support

Put me on a Pedestal: Complete all Battles in a Monolith. However, currently the new achievements aren't available on Xbox. The Fix. Under ...

This New PVP Questions : r/GemsofWar - Reddit

I just started this new PVP a few hours ago. If I find an area I like why would I leave it? Will gnomes appear? I have not seen any yet.

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024