Remove this ad

The 13fhApostle

Hall of Famer

Site Admin

Lead

Jul 24 13 11:25 AM

Tags : :

Its that time of year, time to see who is returning for the next iteration of Madden and who isn't.

Right now we are ONLY recruiting people who have played with us before. We have grouped those people into two groups: "Active" and "Inactive" We will be conducting a draft for teams. The draft order will be determined by who is Active and Inactive as well as how many seasons they have played with us, how active they have been on the forums and whether or not they caused any drama. Active owners will get 1st priority (the order listed below is not related to the draft order in anyway, that is just the order I happened to type in)

If you are an Inactive owner you may need to sign up on this website again as you may have been deleted to spare you from getting many annoying PMs.

Once we have established who is returning and drafted teams we will start recruiting new owners.

**Note there will be some rule changes that are still being ironed out for example their will be a mandatory scheduling thread this year. We want to avoid some of the problems we had last year. So be sure to check the rules often.

Just make a post with your gamertag in it by Wednesday 7/31/2013if you are POSITIVE you are returning. We will generate the draft order on this date and post it a day or two later then we will start the team draft. You can always post later if you are not sure at this time, it just might mean your draft pick is later if we have already started / finished the draft.

Active Owners:

Coke Boy Smoove
KSchimming13
StrokeMyBigEgo
Trigger21T
Midwest Reppa
TeRav17
SteeloSick
Synnnn
MeLlamanKarla
look25p

Inactive Owners:

X UT Vols X
iPaul Schneider
SkinsCity
G3t Shot
MarkCam24
Koste68
SecondSundodger
Eazybrown
J Lindy
I Got5 For 20

Officially Returning Owners:

Bears and Bucs
The 13fhApostle
MarkCam24
synnnn
StrokeMyBigEgo
Trigger21T
KSchimming13
Terav17
I Got 5 for 20
G3t Shot
Coke Boy Smoove
MIDWEST REPPA
Koste68
MeLlamanKarla
Steelosick

Dr. Chuck

Chicago Bears
Season 1: 8-8
Season 2: 12-4
Season 3: 5-11
Season 4: 13-3
Season 5: 10-6

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

MarkCam24

#1 [url]

Jul 24 13 11:38 AM

Re: Madden 25 Sign Up! (Returning Owners)

In.

'13 AFC E Champs 12-4
'14 AFC E Champs 16-0

PB: Manuel (2-QB(2), OROY), Spiller (RB), Johnson (2-WR), Goodwin (2), Chandler, Glenn (OL), Urbik, Wood (2), Hairston, Sanders, M. Williams (DL), McCord, Dareus, D. Williams (2 DROY, DB)

Alonso DPOY

#7 [url]

Jul 25 13 10:22 AM

I'm In ..

Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Jul 25 13 4:29 PM

Boom...time to win a superbowl (im in)

TN Titans - Superbowl or bust

Stephen

Steelosick

#11 [url]

Jul 30 13 12:43 AM

Im goin in....definitely miss my bears. Its either bears, dolphins or cowboys.

From Chitown to Miami fool.

Da Bears --- The U is back!

#14 [url]

Aug 3 13 12:50 PM

SecondSundodger is back in the pack, jack!

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help