Remove this ad

MarkCam24

Veteran Player

Lead

Aug 23 13 11:04 AM

Tags : :

As I'm about to embark on M25 I thought I'd give a wrap up on my Madden 13 fun. I don't know what so many people were complaining about, but I thought this was by far the most fun Madden yet. I absolutely loved the XP system of progressing players and the games were fun. Sure, improvements could be made everywhere, but to say that NFL2k games or Madden 08 or whatever were better, is simply ludicrous. I also feel a lot of it has to do with what games you play and who you play against. If you find a good league (like this one) or have some good buddies to play with it makes all the difference in the world. I did a ton of seasons in this and would like to announce my All Time Madden 13 Teams (not including any real players)

QB - Rockford Odom, Sam Ferris, Pharoah Phillips (only when star)
RB - Xavier Waters, King Collins
FB - who cares really, any of the fast or star guys you could find were good
WR - Okoye Jones, Aaron Carroll
TE - Salem Woods, Kendall Dam, Boss, Steele
OLine - Basically any dude with B Awr, B Rbk, BPbk, BIbk
DE - Calvin Robinson, Chad Ricketts, Cash
DT - Calhoun, Griffin, Patterson
OLB - Wakeel, Deterius Smith, Kearse
MLB - Jason Judge, Aspen, Crenshaw, Maeweather, Mack, Earl Williams
CB - Grandon, Smoke (when CB), Jordan Grey (when CB), Iran Lee
Safeties - Hall, Swoopes, Hickman, Johnson.

Probably forgot some ballers, but those guys stuck in my head the most.

'13 AFC E Champs 12-4
'14 AFC E Champs 16-0

PB: Manuel (2-QB(2), OROY), Spiller (RB), Johnson (2-WR), Goodwin (2), Chandler, Glenn (OL), Urbik, Wood (2), Hairston, Sanders, M. Williams (DL), McCord, Dareus, D. Williams (2 DROY, DB)

Alonso DPOY

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

StrokeMyBigEgo

#1 [url]

Aug 23 13 11:14 AM

Re: Cam's Madden 13 Wrap-Up

WR O Smith was killer from day one. And DT Takatua, even though he came out with average progression I believe, was good all around.

Seattle Seahawks
2013 NFC West Champions

Quote    Reply   

MarkCam24

#2 [url]

Aug 23 13 11:20 AM

Olajuawan Smith was very good, no doubt, but Jones and Carroll were in a league of their own. Smith certainly next tier. Also had Takatua and he was very good as well.

'13 AFC E Champs 12-4
'14 AFC E Champs 16-0

PB: Manuel (2-QB(2), OROY), Spiller (RB), Johnson (2-WR), Goodwin (2), Chandler, Glenn (OL), Urbik, Wood (2), Hairston, Sanders, M. Williams (DL), McCord, Dareus, D. Williams (2 DROY, DB)

Alonso DPOY

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Aug 23 13 1:45 PM

MLB Jabari Wilson and DT Jawaun Reese

Oh and SS E Robinson for sure

TN Titans - Superbowl or bust

Stephen

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

MarkCam24

#4 [url]

Aug 23 13 2:06 PM

Jabari Wilson was really good, but didn't have that mid 90's speed of Aspen, Judge, and Crenshaw. Don't remember ever getting to play with Reese or Robinson though.

'13 AFC E Champs 12-4
'14 AFC E Champs 16-0

Alonso DPOY

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Aug 23 13 2:51 PM

Didn't Judge, or one of them only have like 65 injury. I remember I drafted one MLB that had like 95 speed and I thought was beast, but his injury was 65 so I traded him.

TN Titans - Superbowl or bust

Stephen

Quote    Reply   

MarkCam24

#6 [url]

Aug 23 13 3:23 PM

Yeah, that was Judge. He was a story line guy. Sometimes he would have injury problems, other times he was flat out unstoppable.

'13 AFC E Champs 12-4
'14 AFC E Champs 16-0

Alonso DPOY

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help