Remove this ad

StrokeMyBigEgo

Veteran Player

Lead

Oct 3 13 9:42 AM

Tags : :

I would like to bring this to everyone's attention, simply because I have no idea if it will happen to anyone else in our league. The previous Cardinals owner contacted me because he had no ROLB on the team. I checked their roster, and sure enough, they didn't have a ROLB. That owner has since left and a new owner has joined. Either after the previous owner left or when the new owner joined, the Cardinals somehow got two ROLBs. These players were never released or signed. They simply vanished at some point, and then returned to the team some how. I don't know if this issue is related to owners leaving, owners joining, or something unrelated. I just wanted to let everyone know that this happened so they can keep an eye on their rosters. If someone disappears from your team, contact either commissioner or myself and we will handle the situation.

Seattle Seahawks
2013 NFC West Champions

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

Oct 3 13 5:50 PM

Re: Players Disappearing

Just a thought, but maybe the owner moved them from right to left LB and then the cpu moved them back. Idk if you checked that or not, but just a thought.

TN Titans - Superbowl or bust

Stephen

Quote    Reply   

StrokeMyBigEgo

#3 [url]

Oct 3 13 6:13 PM

I checked the entire roster. They had 2 LOLB and no ROLB. When I checked after new owner took over, they had 2 LOLB and 2 ROLB. The 2 ROLB were not dropped and then picked back up some how without showing on transactions, because they are still signed to their original contracts. I have read about players disappearing in connected franchises for NHL 14, so I guess Madden has the same problem.

Seattle Seahawks
2013 NFC West Champions

Quote    Reply   

StrokeMyBigEgo

#5 [url]

Oct 3 13 7:39 PM

not that I know of....players on IR should still show up on roster screen. players currently listed as on IR are still showing up on their teams roster page. More likely this is, like bearsandbucs said, just another lovely surprise built into EA's programming.

Seattle Seahawks
2013 NFC West Champions

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help