Season 5: 10-6

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

MarkCam24

#1 [url]

Nov 4 13 6:47 PM

Re: Draft Results

All I wanted was 1 Linebacker in the draft. I couldn't trade up and by the time I picked all 3 of the LBs I wanted were gone. Got 2 OK looking DE's though, which I needed, but disappointed in my HB, CBs, and WR. And I'm out a 2nd round pick next year.

'13 AFC E Champs 12-4
'14 AFC E Champs 16-0

PB: Manuel (2-QB(2), OROY), Spiller (RB), Johnson (2-WR), Goodwin (2), Chandler, Glenn (OL), Urbik, Wood (2), Hairston, Sanders, M. Williams (DL), McCord, Dareus, D. Williams (2 DROY, DB)

Alonso DPOY

Quote    Reply   

The 13fhApostle

Hall of Famer

#2 [url]

Nov 4 13 6:49 PM

I got the top CB, on my board so that went well. Otherwise it was all crap. I was hoping to snag a DL or OL in the 2nd and they just weren't there anymore.

Dr. Chuck

Chicago Bears
Season 1: 8-8
Season 2: 12-4
Season 3: 5-11
Season 4: 13-3
Season 5: 10-6

Quote    Reply   

StrokeMyBigEgo

#3 [url]

Nov 4 13 6:50 PM

Apostle, I'm gonna guess you said couldn't have gone worse. Cuz of your constant optimism and all. Mine went better than I thought. Got a starter at DE, a RB that might be starter this year, WR that looks to be #2 or #3 on depth chart and some other depth guys that I hope will progress nicely. I'm even starting to like the undrafted RB I took in 5th that can't do much. I'm gonna call him Rudy and put him out there in the last game of the season for one play.

Seattle Seahawks
2013 NFC West Champions

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 10 13 8:28 AM

Great draft for me......not many picks but I made them count. Alva (MLB) in the first and a good D-linemen in the second. The picks I Traded away I got some pretty useful things for as well

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help