Remove this ad

MarkCam24

Veteran Player

Lead

Nov 15 13 12:23 PM

Tags : :

So, the next gen consoles are officially here, well almost for both of them. First off, I'm wondering if this league will be continuing on the Next Gen consoles next year and, if so, which one? I'm assuming Xbox One based on previous posts, but was wondering if that's definite. Second, wondering which one everyone is getting (if they are even getting one). I was all set on getting the PS4 first this time, but I'm still a bit up in the air and I really enjoy this league and if enough people are going to be staying in it next year on a next gen console that may be my deciding factor.

'13 AFC E Champs 12-4
'14 AFC E Champs 16-0

PB: Manuel (2-QB(2), OROY), Spiller (RB), Johnson (2-WR), Goodwin (2), Chandler, Glenn (OL), Urbik, Wood (2), Hairston, Sanders, M. Williams (DL), McCord, Dareus, D. Williams (2 DROY, DB)

Alonso DPOY

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

StrokeMyBigEgo

#1 [url]

Nov 15 13 1:10 PM

Re: Next Gens are Here!

I'm going with Xbox One. It will probably be March or later before I get one, just to let all the bugs come out first. I just can't go back to Sony. I trust Microsoft's online service much more than I do Sony's, especially now that you have to pay for Sony's.

Seattle Seahawks
2013 NFC West Champions

Quote    Reply   

StrokeMyBigEgo

#2 [url]

Nov 15 13 1:11 PM

As for continuing the league, I am all for keeping this good thing going on Xbox One. If it goes to PS4, I will most likely be out.

Seattle Seahawks
2013 NFC West Champions

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Nov 20 13 1:55 PM

I'm sticking with Xbox One over PS4 for two reasons: the HDMI passthrough, and I've already got an XBL membership and don't want to also pay for PSN or whatever.

That being said, Amazon is offering a $10 Madden 25 tradeup from 360 to XBO. I'm tempted, but I guess it would mean I'd be playing alone?

Quote    Reply   

The 13fhApostle

Hall of Famer

#4 [url]

Nov 20 13 4:06 PM

I will probably be picking up an X1, my wife enjoys the kinect and who am I to argue.

As for Madden 15, we haven't had that discussion yet and probably won't until April.

Dr. Chuck

Chicago Bears
Season 1: 8-8
Season 2: 12-4
Season 3: 5-11
Season 4: 13-3
Season 5: 10-6

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

Nov 21 13 10:34 PM

My xbox one is on the way for delivery tomorrow of course it is my Christmas present from the wife so I probably won't get to use it for a while. Like Apostle said we usually don't evaluate the next year until the spring sometime. That being said I have been in many, many leagues in the past 9 years I have played online football on the xbox and have seen many leagues come and go of all shapes and sizes, great ones, good ones, average ones, bad ones, fast paced, slow paced, fantasy draft, non fantasy etc etc etc. There are certain warning signs when a league starts to decline and as much as I hate to admit it some of the earliest signs have begun to appear in this league.

Quote    Reply   

StrokeMyBigEgo

#6 [url]

Nov 21 13 10:44 PM

Yeah Bucs, I have been thinking the same thing. I hope we can keep this league going, but I'm losing my optimism.

Seattle Seahawks
2013 NFC West Champions

Quote    Reply   

The 13fhApostle

Hall of Famer

#7 [url]

Nov 22 13 10:50 AM

recruiting has been harder this year, that might be in part because not as many people bought madden because they were waiting for the new consoles.

Dr. Chuck

Chicago Bears
Season 1: 8-8
Season 2: 12-4
Season 3: 5-11
Season 4: 13-3
Season 5: 10-6

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help