Remove this ad

grayrider98

Declared for the Draft

Lead

Dec 13 13 8:19 AM

Tags : :

I was just informed in my other league that there is an injury glitch pertaining to the QB. If you have only 2 QB's on your roster, the QB will never get injured however if there are 3 or more then your QB can get injured. I don't know if this is new news to any of you but it certainly was for me.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

The 13fhApostle

Hall of Famer

#3 [url]

Dec 13 13 9:41 AM

Re: QB Injury Glitch

Haven't heard this before. Was the glitch known before or after the latest update addressing injury stuff.

Dr. Chuck

Chicago Bears
Season 1: 8-8
Season 2: 12-4
Season 3: 5-11
Season 4: 13-3
Season 5: 10-6

Quote    Reply   

grayrider98

#4 [url]

Dec 13 13 10:46 AM

The 13fhApostle wrote:
Haven't heard this before. Was the glitch known before or after the latest update addressing injury stuff.

After the update.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

grayrider98

#5 [url]

Dec 17 13 5:14 PM

It is confirmed the QB glitch is legit, in my last game I injured Andy Dalton and the very next play he was in. I checked the Bengals depth chart and "suprise, suprise" there were only 2 QBs on their roster. My question is, are we going to have a rule which is mandatory to have 3 QB's on our roster?

Quote    Reply   

grayrider98

#6 [url]

Dec 17 13 5:26 PM

Here is little bit more evidence, 3 teams (Eagles, Jets and Browns) have suffered QB injuries all of which had at least 3 on their roster.

Quote    Reply   

synnnn

#7 [url]

Dec 17 13 8:39 PM

I only have 2 on my roster now and it would be annoying to require a third, but I'm all for sim play so would vote to make it a rule to have 3.

Quote    Reply   

StrokeMyBigEgo

#8 [url]

Dec 17 13 8:50 PM

I don't know that I would be in for forcing everyone to pick up a 3rd QB until the offseason at least. It comes down to being sim by allowing people to only carry 2 QBs, as many real NFL teams do now, or being sim by doing what allows QBs to be injured.

Seattle Seahawks
2013 NFC West Champions

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help