Remove this ad

Steelosick

Declared for the Draft

Lead

Jan 8 14 1:25 AM

Tags : :

I have the 11th overall pick and need the 6th or higher pick. I only have the 6th and 7th round picks, so Id be willing to part with players to get it done. WR, CB, TE and RT can be had plus those two picks.

From Chitown to Miami fool.

Da Bears --- The U is back!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

MarkCam24

#1 [url]

Jan 8 14 10:41 AM

Re: Dolphins looking to move up in the 1st

If your guy is gone and you are looking to move down hit me up. I have a first (32), two seconds (one mid, one around 30), and two thirds (not sure where my second one is, but mine is 32) and am looking to scoot up a bit if at all possible.

'13 AFC E Champs 12-4
'14 AFC E Champs 16-0

PB: Manuel (2-QB(2), OROY), Spiller (RB), Johnson (2-WR), Goodwin (2), Chandler, Glenn (OL), Urbik, Wood (2), Hairston, Sanders, M. Williams (DL), McCord, Dareus, D. Williams (2 DROY, DB)

Alonso DPOY

Quote    Reply   

Steelosick

#2 [url]

Jan 8 14 1:36 PM

Of course you are....this game is so much fun when someone in your division goes undefeated and wins the super bowl. Then, that guy wants to take your draft picks and give you the last pick in every round. Naw, I dont need more draft picks, I need 2 players to round out my team. Thanks tho.

Quote    Reply   

Steelosick

#3 [url]

Jan 8 14 1:36 PM

well see on draft night.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

MarkCam24

#4 [url]

Jan 8 14 1:49 PM

Steelosick wrote:
Of course you are....this game is so much fun when someone in your division goes undefeated and wins the super bowl. Then, that guy wants to take your draft picks and give you the last pick in every round. Naw, I dont need more draft picks, I need 2 players to round out my team. Thanks tho.

You know you love me homey. I don't really count it as an undefeated season, I played the computer about 6 times during the regular season and 2 or 3 playoff games, including the Super Bowl. The most unsatisfying undefeated season ever.

'13 AFC E Champs 12-4
'14 AFC E Champs 16-0

PB: Manuel (2-QB(2), OROY), Spiller (RB), Johnson (2-WR), Goodwin (2), Chandler, Glenn (OL), Urbik, Wood (2), Hairston, Sanders, M. Williams (DL), McCord, Dareus, D. Williams (2 DROY, DB)

Alonso DPOY

Quote    Reply   

The 13fhApostle

Hall of Famer

#5 [url]

Jan 8 14 6:01 PM

I'm confused its telling me you have the 7th and 11th overall picks.

Dr. Chuck

Chicago Bears
Season 1: 8-8
Season 2: 12-4
Season 3: 5-11
Season 4: 13-3
Season 5: 10-6

Quote    Reply   

Steelosick

#6 [url]

Jan 8 14 8:45 PM

i have those picks....i need to get number 4 or up. CPU has 1 and 2. the guy who has the 3rd pick isnt answering shit

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help