Tags : :
There will be one FA period this year during the regular season. It will be a 2 round serpentine draft. This means that you have the opportunity to acquire 2 free agents. The ordering was determined by random draw. Only teams that signed up were included in the random draw. The draft will start on Thursday, January 16th at ~10 pm ET. The Drafting Blocks will contain 8 each.
There will be PMs describing when each block is up. You have 24 hours to PM BOTH commissioners with your response. Keep up to speed with where things are as if you miss your time then you will automatically be placed at the very end of the second round of the draft.
When you get a PM there will be a number next to your name. This number is how many players you need to rank based upon your position within your Block (this ensures you get a player if the person in front of you also chooses a player you rank). If it says 7 you need to rank 7 FA's. If it says Rank 7 but there are only 2 FA that you would be interested in then your rankings should look like this:
1. Player A
2. Player B
YOU MAY NOT SIGN YOUR FA UNTIL YOU SEE YOUR PLAYERS NAME NEXT TO YOUR TEAM IN THE THREAD.
If you do not plan to pick up a FA please PM us and tell us you are are passing, otherwise you are holding up the draft. Once we have picks from everybody in a block or the time limit has expired we will move on to the next round of the FA draft.
FA draft picks cannot be traded.
As always there may be emergency FA pickups as well that require approval. This season that approval will be granted or denied by Bears and Bucs, so contact him with any such requests and he will tell what, if any, player you can sign. This requires picking the crappiest player (by skill set) available at that position (which may or may not be the lowest overall ranked player). Bears and Bucs will help in determining who that player is.
1. Vikings (jonny toxik) - Brandon Graham, OLB
2. 49ers (Synnnn) - M Martin RE
3. Saints (Eleven11nevelE) - Chandler Jones, RE
4. Chargers (WavingMirror) - Emmanuel Sanders, WR
5. Buccaneers (Bears and Bucs) - Malcolm Floyd, WR
6. Cardinals (Grayrider98) - Sione Pouga, DT
7. Dolphins (Steelosick) - Devery Henderson, WR
8. Cowboys (Easton1026) - No Reponse
9. Browns (dasnd12) - William Hayes, LE
10. Bears (The 13fhApostle) - PASS
11. Rams (jayykay10) - No Reponse
12. Bills (MarkCam24) - No Reponse
13. Bills (MarkCam24) - No Reponse
14. Rams (jayykay10) - No Reponse
15. Bears (The 13fhApostle) - PASS
16. Browns (dasnd12) - Lavar Edwards, RE
17. Cowboys (Easton1026) - Justin Forsett, HB
18. Dolphins (Steelosick) - Corey Hilliard, RT
19. Cardinals (Grayrider98) - Corey Webster, CB
20. Buccaneers (Bears and Bucs) - PASS
21. Chargers (WavingMirror) - Darryl Sharpton, MLB
22. Saints (Eleven11nevelE) - Torell Troup, DT
23. 49ers (Synnnn) - A. Carriker, LE
24. Vikings (jonny toxik) - C. Fuller, WR
Teams that didn't respond while on the clock:
1. Cowboys (Easton1026) J.C. Tretter
2. Rams (jayykay10)
3. Bills (MarkCam24)
4. Bills (MarkCam24)
5. Rams (jayykay10)
Season 1: 8-8
Season 2: 12-4
Season 3: 5-11
Season 4: 13-3
Season 5: 10-6